With the RSA Conference less than a week away I figured I would spend a few minutes and write a quick post about what I am excited to see this year in San Francisco.
Not At RSA
Like most security conferences these days while the conference itself is the reason I go the auxiliary events end up providing a majority of the value and information I take away.
Here is what I am looking forward to seeing not at RSA.
- San Francisco CyberTalks
- Zero-trust is Dead. Long Live Zero Trust!
- The Promise of Protection: Election Security’s Spotlight Moment
- Microsoft RSA Pre-Day
- Unlocking the Zero Trust security model today.
- Identity Resilience 2020
RSA has a reputation for being an “industry” event and while that isn’t totally untrue you can find great content if you look.
- Expo Floor
- Zero Trust for the Real World
- Standing Up a Successful Product Security Program
- Symmetric Key Cryptanalysis